BrightStart can open the door to amazing. It’s a way to enjoy real world, hands-on experience coupled with first-class training and development. You’ll gain professional qualifications that are recognised around the world. And the rewards on offer reflect the valuable contribution you bring.
The Deloitte BrightStart scheme is a fantastic opportunity to:
- Enjoy career opportunities that’ll take you as far as you want to go
- Develop fantastic insight into the wider world of business
- Earn a market-leading salary plus lots of fantastic benefits
- Work alongside and learn from leading industry figures
- Gain fully-funded professional qualifications, and get paid time off to study
- Have the support of a buddy and mentor to ease your transition into professional life
The BrightStart business apprenticeship scheme isn’t only open to those who’ve just completed their A levels or equivalent. You might be reconsidering the university course you’re on, or not getting the opportunities you hoped for in your first role.
Why are we attending and why should you come and speak to us?
We are attending the Macclesfield Pledge Careers Fair because People like you are great for our business. You provide energy, insight and innovative ideas that help both you and our firm grow.
Whatever your background, BrightStart is the chance to earn and start working towards an amazing career right now.
We have four main areas you can choose to start your career from. Audit and Risk Advisory examines and reports on financial records for clients and even reviews the voting behind the BAFTA awards. Consulting looks at almost any business issue for any organisation, from improving business processes to making the most of digital technology. Financial Advisory works with businesses in trouble, supports those looking to expand, helps real estate clients make the most of their property, and much more. Tax Consulting advises a huge range of clients and businesses on managing their tax responsibly.
Keep up with the latest Macclesfield Pledge news on Twitter here.